Follow the coach on Facebook and Twitter >>
Why Choose MVP CAMP?
MVP Basketball Camp
Welcome to Dave Miller's MVP Basketball Camp located in the beautiful South Bay of Los Angeles. Coach Miller has coached every level of basketball player from AAU to a bench assistant of the New Orleans Hornets in the NBA.
Many camps just 'roll out the balls and play,' but not us! We teach every player to play hard, play smart, and play together. We develop and instill a practice routine that includes the necessary skills to improve both the individual and team game. Our coaches teach footwork, shooting. rebounding, and ball handling skills in a positive and supportive manner.
Our goal is to help teach the camper skills and traits that will help them be successful both ON and OFF the court. Teamwork, unselfish play, academic success, good manners, eye contact and discipline are all important fundamentals that we stress and reinforce throughout the week. We will do everything we can to make your child's experience at MVP CAMP rewarding, enjoyable, and memorable.
You are an MVP Camper when ....
- You don't care if you are the one who sets the screen or the one who takes the winning shot, because fulfilling your role, whatever it is, is most important.
- You have a desire to excel for the benefit of those relying on you.
- You play and know, without a doubt, that you competed like a champion.
- You understand that Basketball is a team sport.
- Your respect for the game outweighs your personal pride.
- You do the little things right when nobody is watching.
- You give more than what is asked and take less than what is deserved.
- Your ability to make your teammates better increases each time you play.
To register click here >